Mobile Applications Architect
Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
Who are you?
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You deliver high quality code and feel great ownership of the code you produce.
- You are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the code.
- Android app / service development across full software lifecycle
- Highly valued is android full stack development capabilities
- Agile development (Scrum / Kanban) and associated tools such as JIRA.
- Build tools / DevOps experience, Git, Gerrit, Gradle, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Linux and/or embedded development
- Experience in Cyber security, PKI, SELinux/SEAndroid is meriting
- Experience in Android Testing Frameworks such as Espresso and Squish is meriting
- Experience of working in Test Driven and/or Behavior Driven Development is meriting
- 8-12 years of experience.
- The main responsibility includes building and evolving android development strategies, process and roadmaps; driving HMI concept selections & investigations; coaching team members in the daily activities and secure software is developed in line with strategies and process.
*This is a position to do a relocation to Sweden, working in our office there.