Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
About the role
• As a test engineer in Safety Electronics test team you are responsible for the verification of restraint
systems at Electric & SW Validation. Working closely together with the Safety
• Preform system and function testing of Safety Electronics.
• Develop test methods for area and incorporate specification requirement to develop testing.
• Collaboration with colleges in China in system, function testing areas.
• You will be reporting to the Safety Electronics System Validation Leader and be a part of the Electric &
SW Validation Team
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• 5 years’ experience of verification automotive environment.
• Test engineers that has good knowledge of Vector tools and communication of (CAN, LIN, FlexRay).
• Experience of automotive test in vehicles and knowledge in writing DVMs (Design verification method
*There is a need to relocate to Sweden and work with our team there :)