Experienced Data Engineer
Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
About the role
- Are passionate about excellence in data platform development; scalability and developing functionality in modules that will be used throughout the platform and by other teams.
- Have significant experience in developing backend solutions within Agile teams using DevOps strategies. Your knowledge in this area provides you with an outstanding view on different technology stacks and architecture paradigms.
- Understand the challenge of design and development large scale distributed system.
- Have an open mindset and used to giving and receiving feedback on suggested improvements as part of your daily work.
- Use your data engineering skills to build our new internal platform for large-scale data processing needs in a reliable and robust way.
- Can identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost and using common best practices for testing, deployment and run and constantly analyse and benchmark for bottlenecks and plan execution improvements.
- Are thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues.
- Have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes when needed.
Skills and abilities
- Python programming.
- Data processing using Apache Airflow.
- Skills in working with distributed processing platforms (Apache Spark & Databricks).
- SQL programming.
- Azure Data Lake Gen 2.
- Experience of building cloud-based solutions in Azure.
- Skilled in software engineering practices like design patterns, unit testing, source control, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with stream processing & NoSQL Databases (preferably CosmosDB) is a bonus.
- Experience with Infra as a Code tools like Terraform is good to have.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing is required.
*You need to be open to relocate to Sweden and work as a Sebrateker over there