Sales Manager - Brazil
Sebratec is a technology company developing innovative solutions for the future from Sweden, Netherlands and Brazil. Our purpose is to transform people’s life through personalized and intelligent systems. We want to become a global reference company for Intelligent Software and Embedded Systems development – but to achieve this we know that Sebratec needs to have the right people onboard. Therefore, we are now looking for our next Sales Manager to join the team in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The role as Sales Manager at Sebratec
- At Sebratec we are all about getting things done. For you as a Sales Manager this translates into identifying and mapping new clients, picking up the phone and executing cold calls, scheduling and going on meetings. A day without a meeting in your world, is a boring day.
- We believe that each customer is unique. As the Sales Manager you will maintain the engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications, increasing customer interest. You are responsible for coordinating and managing the sales process from start to end. This includes involvement with internal and external stakeholders at Sebratec.
- Bottom line, what you as a Sales Manager have as a goal is to qualify leads, execute cold calls, running on meetings and sell. We will support you in the process, but this is a role where you create your own path. We won’t hold your hand every step of the way (because we believe in you and know what you are capable of), but we promise to celebrate your achievements in an awesome way!
- As a Sales Manager in Brazil, you will be focusing specifically on Sebratec’s On-site Consultancy Services. You will develop the long-term perspective for this area to maximize the generation of revenue and achievement of goals.
What core values do we all share at Sebratec?
- At Sebratec we are all Open-Minded. This means that we are always looking for new perspectives on how to move forward. There is always room for change and how to do things in a new way.
- We never stand still and there is Constant Improvement happening all around us. Things can always be better, what works today might not work tomorrow.
- We see People as Keys for success. Wherever people come from, they should be treated the same, adding value and focusing on what they are the best in.
What should you as a Sales Manager already know?
- You need to know how to create a good sales pipeline and have some understanding of sales systems such as Hub spot or similar.
- You already know how to organize work on you own, creating a clear plan of how to achieve the goals we have created.
- Experience of selling services within the staffing and consultancy area is a must since this will be your main target market.
- Basic understanding of technologies (Cloud, AI, Software Development, Embedded Systems etc) is really good to make the job easier. But this is also something we can teach you!
- We are a global company, and we all speak several languages. For you it is mandatory to have excellent communication skills in Portuguese and English.
If you can see yourself in this role – please apply know or reach out to our tech recruiters to set up a conversation. We will gladly talk about why you should come and work with us!