Sebratec is expanding and we are now looking for the next person to join the Recruitment team in Gothenburg, Sweden. Our mission starts with Recruitment and the team is a main pillar in our organization with the responsibility of connecting candidates and clients across Sweden and Brazil. It is a small, but great team who works hard to attract the right talents and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. It's such amazing times to be part of Sebratec!
Who are we and what do we do?
- Sebratec is an IT service company. We are specialized in tailored software solutions, consultancy and technology training programs.
- We have branches in Sweden and Brazil and our team is spread around 3 main locations São Paulo, Gothenburg and Stockholm. The Recruitment team is located in Brazil and Sweden and works with all three geographic areas. Soon we will announce our third country in Sebratec and this will also be one of your focus areas.
- We are driven by the passion of connecting skilled people with the right projects. We strive to always secure continuous personal and professional growth for our consultants.
What will you do at Sebratec?
- The role as a Tech Recruiter at Sebratec is a key position - since what we do starts by having the right people with us.
- You will drive the selection process, end-to-end (screening, interviews, offers, negotiations) and make accountable hiring decisions together with the business area.
- You will add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting while recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- You'll be engaged in various projects for the continuous optimisation and further development of the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, diversity etc.
What are we expecting from you?
- Fluent English and Swedish – the entire selection process is done in English and all internal communication varies between Portuguese, English and Swedish - but you don’t have to know any Portuguese
- At least 2 years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience running recruiting processes end-to-end.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events etc.
- Strong interviewing skills - behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- Really passionate about recruiting and technology, entrepreneurial spirit, easy-going, business acumen and results oriented.
Why should you choose us?
- Get the chance to work with both national and international markets and colleagues!
- You will, from time to time, get the chance to travel to our other offices, such as São Paolo in Brazil.
- This is a chance for you to take ownership in developing the Recruitment process in Sweden and put your own touch to it! You will get to chance to work independently but also get support from colleagues in both Brazil and Sweden.
- Work from our HQ in Gothenburg in cool office spaces and together with an awesome team with in a highly cultural and supportive environment.