Data Scientist/Data Analyst
Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
About the role
- Develop and design the next generation data- and analytics-solution with focus on enabling self-service capabilities
- Add value by leveraging and setting new trends in data engineering through design, architecture, and implementation of highly used data services
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business needs, translating it to technical solutions, assuring that both business- and technical-needs are met
- Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our analysts in the best way, always using best practices
About the skills
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python.
- At least 2 years of experience from digital analysis, product/business analysis and A/B-testing
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data into clear insights
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical, and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Have a demonstrated history of working with web and visual analysis e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizly, Contentsquare
- Have a demonstrated history working with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio..
- Support, plan, and analysis of A/B tests
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles