Senior Embedded (BATTERY) Developer
Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
Who are you?
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You deliver high quality code and feel great ownership of the code you produce.
- You are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the code.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, or other related areas
- Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Embedded Systems Engineer with experience in Battery System (for example Lead Acid or Li-on) with at least 4-5 years of experience
- C++ and Python
- Hardware & Software Development
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- You should have worked with for example electrical devices, battery chargers, power electronics, control systems. Areas that you also can have worked with electric vehicles and embedded electronics.
This role is both for Brazil and to do a relocation to Sweden.