Business Developer – The Netherlands
Sebratec is a Swedish technology company developing innovative solutions for the future. We currently have offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Sao Paulo. Our purpose is to transform people’s life through personalized and intelligent systems. We want to become a global reference company for Intelligent Software and Embedded Systems development – this is why we are now opening our next branch office in the heart of Amsterdam. The first step in this expansion is to find our next Business Developer in the Netherlands.
The role as Business Developer at Sebratec
- You have a high degree of autonomy and commitment. The fast-paced environment means that you regularly have to think on your feet but in a coordinated way. This means that your strategic qualities, as well as your steering and tactical talents, are heavily relied on to achieve impact.
- You are in the lead in initiating, driving, and operationally anchoring strategic plans. It includes challenges surrounding the introduction of Sebratec's solutions to new sectors, such as healthcare and clean energy. This translates into running daily contacts with new clients, prospects and players in these sectors.
- We believe that each customer is unique. Through tailored solutions and great experiences, we offer what is the best for each one. This means that you have to explore new possibilities, aiming to find ways to add value to our customers, managing to turn concepts and ideas into reality.
- As a Business Developer in Netherlands, you will be focusing specifically on Sebratec’s On-site Consultancy Services. It also means that you might be requested to travel within Netherlands to meet clients personally when needed, taking into consideration COVID restrictions. International business trips might sporadically happen.
What core values do we all share at Sebratec?
- At Sebratec we are all Open-Minded. This means that we are always looking for new perspectives on how to move forward. There is always room for change and how to do things in a new way.
- We never stand still and there is Constant Improvement happening all around us. Things can always be better, what works today might not work tomorrow.
- We see People as Keys for success. Wherever people come from, they should be treated the same, adding value and focusing on what they are the best in.
What should you as a Business Developer already know?
- You need to know how to create a good sales pipeline and have some understanding of sales systems such as Hub spot or similar.
- Experience of selling services within the staffing and consultancy area in the Netherlands is a must since this will be your main target market.
- Basic understanding of technologies (Cloud, AI, Software Development, Embedded Systems etc) is really good to make the job easier. But this is also something we can train you!
- We are a global company, and we all speak several languages. For you it is mandatory to have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
If you can see yourself in this role – please apply know or reach out to our tech recruiters to set up a conversation. We will gladly talk about why you should come and work with us!