Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
Senior Embedded Developer
Who are you?
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You deliver high quality code and feel great ownership of the code you produce.
- You are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the code.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering, or other related areas
- Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Skills in C/C++
- Familiar with low-level aspects of RTOS
- Familiar with command line tools (Linux / Unix) and at least one scripting language (shell, Python).
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Continuous Integration
- Agile methodologies
- DevOps Experience
- Test Driven Development
The job is full-time located in either Stockholm or Gothenburg.