Business Developer - Sweden
Sebratec is a technology company developing innovative solutions for the future from Sweden, the Netherlands and Brazil. Our purpose is to transform people’s life through personalized and intelligent systems. We want to become a global reference – but to achieve this we know that Sebratec needs to have the right people onboard. Therefore, we are now looking for our next Business Developer to join the team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The role as Business Developer at Sebratec
- At Sebratec we are all about getting things done. For you as a Business Developer this translates into picking up the phone and executing cold calls, running on meetings, and simply talking with new people. A day without a meeting in your world, is a boring day!
- We believe that each customer is unique. Through tailored solutions and great experiences, we offer what is the best for each one. This means that you as a Business Developer likes to explore new possibilities and discuss together with the customer to find the best way forward. Our focus is always to add value to our customers.
- Bottom line, what you as a Business Developer have as a goal is to create new business opportunities and sell. We will support you in the process, but this is a role where you create your own path. We won’t hold your hand every step of the way (because we believe in you and know what you are capable of), but we promise to celebrate your achievements in an awesome way!
- As a Business Developer in Sweden, you will be focusing specifically on Sebratec’s On-site Consultancy Services.
What core values do we all share at Sebratec?
- At Sebratec we are all Open-Minded. This means that we are always looking for new perspectives on how to move forward. There is always room for change and how to do things in a new way.
- We never stand still and there is Constant Improvement happening all around us. Things can always be better, what works today might not work tomorrow.
- We see People as Keys for success. Wherever people come from, they should be treated the same, adding value and focusing on what they are the best in.
What should you as a Business Developer already know?
- You need to know how to create a good sales pipeline and have some understanding of sales systems such as Hub spot or similar.
- Experience of selling services within the staffing and consultancy area is a must since this will be your main target market.
- Basic understanding of technologies (Cloud, AI, Software Development, Embedded Systems etc) is really good to make the job easier. But this is also something we can teach you!
- We are a global company, and we all speak several languages. For you it is mandatory to have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
If you can see yourself in this role – please apply know or reach out to our tech recruiters to set up a conversation. We will gladly talk about why you should come and work with us!