Senior Data Engineer
Sebratec is a Software and Engineering company specialized in services for the tech industry. We deliver expertise to our clients and help people to reach the next challenge in their carrier. Our goal is to create a bridge between Sweden and Brazil, delivering both consulting, offshore and in-house services. The company is growing and as a part of this we are now looking for a new member to our family, located both in Sweden and Brazil.
Would you like to work within a company that shares a startup mentality and a commitment to be a great workplace? Be a part of our Team!
About the role
- Develop and design the next generation data- and analytics-solution with focus on enabling self-service capabilities
- Add value by leveraging and setting new trends in data engineering through design, architecture, and implementation of highly used data services
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business needs, translating it to technical solutions, assuring that both business- and technical-needs are met
- Collaborate with different development teams and source systems to make data available to our analysts in the best way, always using best practices
About the kills
5+ years’ experience of development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics
- Experience in Azure cloud tech-stack
- Experience in Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (e.g. Parquet)
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (Python)
- Solid understanding of Data Modeling. Experience in modeling and developing tabular cubes. Experience also in composite models is a plus.
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Strong communicator and team-player
- Ability to build relations with different types of people and roles